Friday, August 2, 2013

Let's Be Honest: Living through a Remodel

Remodeling isn't supposed to be easy or particularly fun, but it has been one of the more rewarding things I have accomplished and from my experience once the remodel is finished you quickly forget all the pain you endured.  I am so glad to be putting the endless decisions, dirt, dust, and stress of remodeling behind us and I hope this is the only full remodel we ever have to tackle.  That being said I couldn't be happier with the final result and looking back at all the pictures reminds me how far we have come in the past 9 months.  

[our bathroom remodel post demo plus endless samples and materials]

[our bathroom remodel with dry wall up and deciding on the direction of our floor tiles]
[the tiling phase of our bathroom remodel including walls, shower, and floors]

No comments:

Post a Comment