Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inspired: Sitting Pretty



Designing a home from top to bottom takes a lot of work and in my case perseverance.  We are finally in the home stretch with most of the remodel complete, which means it is FINALLY time to pick out furniture.  I have had 9 months to envision what I want our house to look like, but keeping the integrity of our Mid Century Eichler while staying true to my own design aesthetic is proving more difficult than I originally imagined.  I have finally narrowed my Sofa choices down and while it is clear I am looking for tapered wooden legs, I cannot quite ignore my love of velvet despite 5 of the 6 options being linen.  If I decide on a linen blend then I may need to find a complementary velvet chair to get the best of both worlds.

1. Petrie Sofa - Crate and Barrel 
2. Reverie Sofa - EQ3
3. Paramount Sofa - Scandanavian Design
4. Movie Sofa - CB2
5. Rochelle Sofa - Crate and Barrel
6. Elise Sofa - EQ3


No comments:

Post a Comment