Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inspired: What Makes a Chair the RIGHT Chair?


I have been stalking this chair on flash sale sites for months and I have yet to actually purchase it.  In the beginning I used the excuse that they never had the right color because let's be honest I don't see most of these colors fitting into my home.  Then the more neutral colors popped up and I even measured and taped off the space in my living room to ensure it would fit, but I still didn't get around to purchasing. For months I wondered if I was making a mistake by not ordering it, but now I am beginning to think there is a reason I have let it pass me by so many times.  If these flash sale sights allowed for returns I probably would've bought two or three of these by now, but the risk seems greater than the reward on this one and so I am going to continue to hold out for either the PERFECT color or another chair I simply cannot resist.  Have you ever experienced this type of resistance when it comes to flash sales or big purchases?  

All Chairs via One Kings Lane and Gilt - no longer for sale, but check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment